Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone...I know the typical stereotyping of "the crazy cat lady"...but I was already there before the cats...lol.

I have 20 if the furry critters...no..that is not a typo...we have 20.

It seems that having a farm means you are the drop off centre for unwanted cats....we have several a year dropped off....many of my cats come with their own stories...but those are for another time.

We have a large cash crop farm with cattle and I have my horses for a hobby....we have 6 indoor cats and the rest are barn kitties....who happen to have a mobile home for those very cold Canadian winters as we have a loose housing barn set up and heat lamps were just not doing it...lol.

Even with the amount I have I will foster and rehome a kitty before they are just another number in a shelter....have spayed/nuetered so many strays I have paid for my vets car.....good thing he gives me plenty of discounts for my cats care.

I look forward to meeting members and posting here often=^.^=

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for the warm welcome.

I do hope to have pictures up soon as I also do cat photography and use mine as the "models" for alot of shots....but...I am really..really a computer illiterate idiot when it comes to down/uploading...I think my picture is on the "Ten Most Wanted List" for computer terrorism....my poor computer shakes when I try to do anything on it

Hopefully I will not cause too many eye twitches as I ask for help navigating the forum...I do have a map...but we are talking about someone who could get lost in a conviencience store.

You members have some lovely cats in your pictures...hopefully I can share my pictures soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts