Cat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
LOL! Looks more like a Castle to me!
Rufus, certainly looks like he enjoys it!
:D

·
Registered
41 Posts
O.M.G. I was trying to figure out how I could do a cat tree with box (my cats go insane for boxes) and this just answered it. I'm going to have some fun 8D

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Seriously. I would marry him in a heartbeat!!! His cat is adorable (reminds me of one of mine), and anyone who loves their cat that much has to be a good person.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Superb, stellar, magnificent, etc., etc., etc.

What cat wouldn't love that. I know my extremely curious kitty would love it. I wished I had room. I make Lamb Chop spiders out of real fuzzy pipe cleaners from the craft store. That's the best I can do. LOL

·
Premium Member
3,537 Posts
What cat wouldn't love that. I know my extremely curious kitty would love it. I wished I had room. I make Lamb Chop spiders out of real fuzzy pipe cleaners from the craft store. That's the best I can do. LOL
For the longest time I thought my Nyska just was not into playing, she would just watch the others play, until the day I brought home the fuzzy pipe cleaners. Oh she loves them. Isn't it amazing how cats can enjoy the simplest things?

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
AwwW that is really cute...and you could dress it up a bit if you wanted...maybe animal print fabrics...or fabrics that match your decor

·
Registered
451 Posts
That's pretty awesome but 1) where the heck do you get all of those boxes? 2) Why can't my BF be like that? 3) where do I find this guy?
;)

Seriously though - wish I had a ton of boxes and free space to do this for my guys. I know my Boogey and Luigi would absolutely LOVE this.

·
Registered
719 Posts
I finally watched the video - interesting concept! There are a few things I'm curious about... if the cat scratches the boxes, it wouldn't last too long. But, they're cheap boxes, so it wouldn't cost too much to replace.

The nice thing is the basic idea is simple and extremely customizable i.e the size/type of boxes, the cutout patterns used.

I'm going to give this a bit of thought and see if a variation of this project could work in my 'cat' room. Since I don't have additional space, it would have to replace my current cat condo. But it would be a DIY project, meaning I could maximize the space being used.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts