Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Nothing random about a cat's meowing ;)

And it's much worse than what the poster indicates - I have long running conversations with my cats. I also sing to them. :D

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
I say that ALL THE TIME! Usually it goes like this:

Me: Doran! What are you doing, get off the counter naughty boy! *as I scoop up the cat for a snuggle...great training there, lol*
Doran: *wimpy chirp noise*
Me: I KNOW you're hungry, but I just gave you a treat a minute ago.
Doran: MmrrroooW!!
Me:You can wait until dinner time.
Doran: *glares*
Jitzu: Mrow?
Me: no, it's not dinner time. I know I said 'dinner time' but it's not.
Jitzu, Doran, Muffin: Mrow?
Me: Not yet!!!
Cats: *glares*
Me: I KNOW. Ok fine...everyone can have a treat. *sigh*
My BF: Are you feeding the cats again?
Me: *handing out peices of leftover turkey* Noooooooope.
BF: *Sigh.*
Cats: *Scarf*

·
Registered
457 Posts
Lmao! I have conversations like that with Yuki too! When I scoop her up and hold her like a baby she meows in the tiniest kitten voice. I know she's saying "ok mum, I'll let you hold me like this for a minute but you owe me a treat". :D my bf calls me a crazy cat lady (not in a mean way lol) but I say that's not possible as I only have one kitty! Then I look at the mountain of toys, blankets, beds around and I know he's right.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
278 Posts
well if you count this crazy but sometimes when i think something is wrong with my cat i take them to the vet going she doesn't feel that well she doesn't seem her normal self then nothing shows up even an x ray then when i come home it's like she trolled me! my cat did that to me once! she made me cough up about i think 100+ just for her little trolling scheme

1 - 12 of 12 Posts