Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have four siamese - a sixteen year old seal male who was taken for euthanasia for spraying issues. I've had Samson for six years, a fourteen year old seal female - Granny Kira, who became homeless when her owner was hospitalized at Christmas. Both of these seniors have hyperthyroidism, CRF issues. I also have two pedigreed "kittens" - an eight month old seal male Purrcy and an eighteen month old blue female Leilani. I've had nine siamese over the last thirty years.

Needless to say, they are a big part of my life. Looking forward to meeting everyone here. BTW - HeatherG is my twin!

·
Registered
697 Posts
Welcome to this forum. Wow - that's a show of love and affection for the Siamese breed. You will surely enjoy reading the posts/threads, useful information and most of all the friendships. Can be addicting!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Grrrrreetings Holly! It's good to see another familiar face. That, and Purrcy looks adorable in your siggy photo! :wink:
Mel

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Wow, wow, wow!!! You have no idea how happy I am to see all these Siamese "parents" (or should I say slaves? Oh well, they know we are their slaves, we just fool ourselves into thinking they are our cats).

Post pictures and post MANY pictures!

Sam and Suzy (our two sealpoint siamese) are looking forward to see them as they like to see relatives on the computer screen.

WELCOME!!!!!!!!! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts