26,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The seige begins:

The descent:

Oops - down the hole!

Buh bye!

That wasn't in the script. :(

Can we re-shoot that?

But then the fighting ends, the kitties get sleepy.

Cali ends up joining her sister. :D

More sleepy pictures. Look how looooooong these kitties are! 8O Cali always like to be touching Charlee when she sleeps. Charlee is watching t.v. with Mom. :D

This is the first time I've seen Charlee grooming Cali! It's usually the other way around.

Two sleeping babies

·
Banned
5,531 Posts
:heart

·
Premium Member
28,617 Posts
How sweet! I remember when Precious and Blueberry were babies. When she groomed Blueberry, practically all of Precious' head would disappear inside Blueberry's ear. It was adorable. Aren't kittens wonderful? :)

I love your new signature! Yay, Doodle!

·
Super Moderator
18,393 Posts
Funny...looks like Cali got flushed!

Thanks Jeanie...it's easy when you have beautiful subjects to work with :lol:.

·
Super Moderator
26,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awww, my girls thank you, too, Lisa! :D

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Awwwwwww they are so adorable... tiny little tongues grooming each other... too cute!!! :D

·
Registered
305 Posts
I can't get over how big they are. I wish they could stay little forever, but I know how stunning they will be when they are fully grown.

Again, they are lovely!

·
Super Moderator
26,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Isn't it great?!? Courtesy of Lisa aka Doodlebug, of course. :worship

The kittens are a never-ending source of entertainment. Cali is the biter - ouch!!!! But she's also the cuddlebug and lap kitty. Charlee is more independent, and she always may be. I'm not trying to force anything. She purrs really loudly when she sees me (Cali is a low-purrer), but she's not the snuggly type. :D

·
Registered
515 Posts
Terrific Sig Marie. Lisa did an excellent job of it.
How are the other girls liking their new house mates?
And of course you know that the little girls are absolutely adorable.

·
Super Moderator
26,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cinderella has liked them from Day 1. Cleo has taken a little longer to warm up. I think two of them was a little overwhelming - they're really wild! But now, when she's in the mood, she runs around and chases with them. All four of them jump on my bed when I get home.

OMG! Cleo is running around with them right now! :D It's so cute!

Cinderella doesn't just sleep all day on the weekends anymore. She's kind of Mom to them. Tonight, Cali was draped over Cinderella's back when they jumped on the bed. It was adorable and of course I didn't have my camera handy. I really AM going to have to start walking in the door with it in my hand. :D

Here's a picture of all four of them on the bed - Cinderella is in the headboard.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Are you willing to give them up yet, or do I have to sneak in and "steal" them? :wink: :wink:
Where did you say that you lived again? :lol:

·
Super Moderator
26,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sorry - they're mine forever! :luv

1 - 19 of 19 Posts