Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry, don't mean to be gross, you've been warned. I have two male cats, 14 yrs of age. They are from the same litter, but opposite in most things. One is always solid, the other always not solid. And has a history of avoiding pooping in the litter boxes. Lately it's been very frequent, and it's loose and diarrhea. He has no other health issues or signs of distress. I think if there was something I could mix into his food to make the poop more solid, he would be more likely to use the box. I change it and scoop it often. Only seeking product recommendations please. I have a few I found on Chewy with decent reviews, but before I list any I'm hoping some other cat owners with a similar issue might know the exact right one(s) to try :) thanks!

·
Super Moderator
27,172 Posts
Welcome! Many members here have had great results from adding canned pumpkin (NOT the pie filling) to their cats' diets. As far as products, I have nothing to offer. Fortunately, (knocking on wood) my girls have never had these kinds of issues. Hopefully, someone will have more suggestions. People will ask you if you've taken him to a vet, you've been warned. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts