Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My cat won't let anyone except myself pet her or come near her. She loves me, but hisses at anyone else. If anyone has any suggetions on how to make an anti-social cat more friendly to other people I would appreciate it. She's very pretty and everyone always wants to pet her, but they are invariably met by a hiss or a growl every time.

·
Registered
50 Posts
My cat is the exact same way. In fact if you look down you might find our posts are nearly identical. LOL I guess we just lucked out and were adopted by very possesive cats.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anti Social Cat

We have multiple cats and dogs, but one cat in particular we call Grumpy. if any one of the other animals go near her, she meows angerly and swipes at them. She will even meow angerly and swipe at our feet if we try to pass too close to her. We think its just a convincing front because she will allow herself to be picked up and turns into a purring machine when she is being petted. we have a sign at the outside entrance to our home that says, "WARNING, ATTACK CAT." :) It just goes to show that all animals have their own personality.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts