Cat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There must be some way outta here...said the Joker to the Thief...

Just one word....WOW!

An incredible finale, don't you think? Hubby and I woke up humming the tune and talking about this part and that. I am so glad they gave Gaius Baltar a chance to redeem himself. So many loose ends tied up, and I really liked the flashbacks, too. Helped lay the foundation for the next show Caprica ...[Last summer while Jamie was away at a Scout camp Hubby and I rented a couple of seasons of Battlestar since we had missed some episodes and had become confused. Did a marathon over a few days - boy, was that fun!! A real mental vacation in the company of some great actors and complex story lines. A couple of years from now we may do that again, I bet the series will bear watching again...]

We also love Dr. Who - too bad the young actor from last season is leaving, and we miss Billie Piper and the other Doctor, too...

So now the discussion begins in earnest at our house - shall we drop the landline (forward the number to a cellphone for family and friends from out-of-town to still use) or shall we drop cable TV and rely on internet access for shows we like?? Either way is a nice savings of $$, and the other shows we like (Heroes, Chuck, etc.) are readily available...

:) Fran

·
Banned
439 Posts
I agree, the writers did a masterful job wrapping up the series once it got canceled.
not much to discuss as the series is over - time to move on to the next SciFi show.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts