Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was inspired by YayHappens' thread on clicker training in the Behaviour forum, and I quickly purchased a clicker as well as each variety that PureBites came in (shrimp, white fish, beef liver), and Louis hates them all! He took one bite of the whitefish and refused to even lick the other kinds!

I'm hoping some of you would be able to shed a little light on some low-cal reward treats for my little boy!

·
Super Moderator
26,806 Posts
Natural Balance - Perfect Bites. My girls love the salmon and rabbit and chicken. Actually, those may be the only three flavors.

·
Super Moderator
26,806 Posts
Lisa (Doodlebug) recommended them to me. My cats go crazy over them!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you so much for the treat info, marie and Yay! :D
I'll see if my local pet store has those in stock! And thanks for the luck, Yay. : )

·
Premium Member
18,379 Posts
Purebites also come in chicken. You might want to try Whole Life dehydrated meats...They're a higher quality product imo. You can email Whole Life and ask for some samples. You can buy Whole Life in larger bags (usually in the dog section of a pet food store) and just break the pieces up...significantly more cost effective.

The Perfect Bites seem to be a huge hit. When I brought home the first bag Maggie tried to rip it out of my hands while I was trying to open it. I've recommended them to many customers and they all come back saying their cats responded the same way.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Fave treats for my two right now are My Mighty Lion. They're a semi-moist treat. Apple completely loses her mind if I bring out a packet of them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts