Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boy Scouts,Girl Scouts, old scouts new scouts brownies,cub scouts WEBLOs; get them fingers up and SOUND OFF! I was a scout, from Cub Scouts to BSA! Once a scout,always a scout,it rubs off on you!

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
I barely made it through the enrolment test in Brownies.

Does Pony Club count?? LOL

My father was a soldier and in his youth he had been an enthusiastic Scout - he felt it was brilliant preparation.

·
Premium Member
1,681 Posts
Son made Eagle :) and Vigil in OA (Order of the Arrow)! [The latter was sort of accidental - he happened to have a camera with him at an OA regional event, when the organizers suddenly realized they had forgotten to arrange for anyone to take pictures at the event for their website. It would have been a total embarrassment since they were sponsoring the event. So he spent the day taking photos instead of attending workshops, and actually totally enjoyed it. He got the Vigil nomination from that, I think.]

Fran

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I remember a WEBLOs (do they still have this level?) camp. We got lost in the rain,went to the Scout booth at the fair,got rained on again,and were rowdy all night! The scoutmaster threatened to take us on a long night-hike,and we were like 'YAY'!

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have the Venturing Silver and Ranger awards (Venturing is coed and part of BSA), now an adult leader in my crew. Love boy scouts, worked for them for years. My whole family is OA and my brother is an Eagle. Great program

1 - 10 of 10 Posts