Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just watching the funniest moments :D I adore Buckwheat , Mr Robinsons Neighborhood and Sprockets :lol: They just don't make shows like this any more...

·
Super Moderator
26,401 Posts
I believe tonight's show is either a re-run of the very first show - which George Carlin hosted - or else a tribute with clips of George Carlin's appearances.

I like the old shows, too. :D

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
nerilka said:
Just watching the funniest moments :D I adore Buckwheat , Mr Robinsons Neighborhood and Sprockets :lol: They just don't make shows like this any more...
Buckwheat and Mr's Robinson's Neighborhood were the best! I'll never forgot the Mr. Robinson's skit where the word of the day was "ransom." He used it in a sentence, "I ransom dog out of my neighbor lady's yard."

Then there was the one where he was making cabbage patch doll knock-offs by taking a plain ol' doll, ripping the head of and sticking a head of cabbage on top. GREAT stuff! :lol:

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Oh, how I miss the Coneheads drinking "mass quantities" of beer, straight from the 6-pack......and "Cheezburger, Pepsi?"......and Gilda doing Janis Joplin......so many comic geniuses were on SNL. I don't even watch the new ones. :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts