Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read a thread then clicked on Active Topics and I'm logged out. I re-log in, read a thread, click on reply and I'm logged out. The most I've gotten through tonight is two threads. There wasn't a glitch when I was on earlier around 6:30 US central time. But now (after 9:30 US central time), I'm struggling.

·
Super Moderator
26,510 Posts
Nope, just you, Jeff.

·
Super Moderator
26,510 Posts
oh, crap, he's back!

:shock:

·
Super Moderator
26,510 Posts
:grin:

Sometimes I can leave my computer for five minutes, come back and have to log back on, sometimes I can forget and leave it on overnight, and I'm still logged on. Crazy, huh?

·
Premium Member
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dangit, as if on cue ... i feel like the paranoid guy who's actually right.

now my signature pic has reverted to my very first one. of course by the time i post this it will be back and i will look the fool.

are you playin' w/ me marie? or iz da interwebz broked? or do i just need to log off and go to bed?

·
Super Moderator
26,510 Posts
I swear it's not me (this time).

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
dangit, as if on cue ... i feel like the paranoid guy who's actually right.

now my signature pic has reverted to my very first one. of course by the time i post this it will be back and i will look the fool.

are you playin' w/ me marie? or iz da interwebz broked? or do i just need to log off and go to bed?
leave it to you to break the internet. :wink

·
Registered
318 Posts
I read a thread then clicked on Active Topics and I'm logged out. I re-log in, read a thread, click on reply and I'm logged out. The most I've gotten through tonight is two threads. There wasn't a glitch when I was on earlier around 6:30 US central time. But now (after 9:30 US central time), I'm struggling.
I had problems yesterday..not logging in\out just no new threads or updated ones...my name is Jodi and I am a cat forumholic...lol

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
26,510 Posts
Okay, seriously, just now I was responding to a post and in the middle of typing, it closed out and went back to the top to the first post. grrrrrrr

·
Premium Member
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Okay, seriously, just now I was responding to a post and in the middle of typing, it closed out and went back to the top to the first post. grrrrrrr
Oh no, Marie, I'm sorry you're having that problem. I hope it gets better for you. :twisted:

·
Super Moderator
26,510 Posts
Thanks for your kind words. Gee, I hope your problems don't get worse.....

·
Premium Member
2,855 Posts
Ok, this had never happened to me before... but suddenly this morning I've been logged out every page. Not even 5 minutes are lapsing between it happening, either. Not even one in most cases.

I'm on the same web browser I always use (Firefox), in fact haven't even closed it in weeks.

:neutral:

·
Premium Member
2,855 Posts
It also shows I'm online when I'm not. I logged out due to constantly being logged out but the litter green dot by my posts is still lit up.

I logged out of the Pet Guide app (which I only started using a few days ago) but that doesn't seem to be the cause... or if it is, logging out doesn't seem to correct it.

·
Premium Member
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It seems intermittent, Admin. The malfunction on 3/29-3/30 seemed to last the longest and then I and, according to what I'm reading here, a number of others experienced some more buggy issues 4/7. For me personally, it's back to normal for the time being.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts