Super Moderator
26,808 Posts
Welcome!

Four cats, no dogs (someday!!).

Pictures?

·
Registered
683 Posts
Four cats. All boys. I had a girl, but she passed away.

Accept it, you are a crazy cat lady....No you are not! :p Don't worry :) If I could, I would have more than four in a house with a huge outside enclosure....(maybe I am the crazy cat lady...)

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
I have 4 resident cats, 2 foster cats, and a resident dog. I have had up to 7 resident cats... so we are all either crazy or severe enablers.

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
I have 5 cats the fun doesn't really start untill you get to three,,IE cat A is planning to pounce cat B not relizing cat C aready has cat A in its sights..

·
Registered
59 Posts
I want a third kitty so bad. We have two plus a dog. The only thing stopping me is the cost of pet mess. Both my kitties r on revolution which can get expensive. How do u guys do it with 3 or more? Any cost saving ideas out there?

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
I have 8 cats. They're all outside right now...it doesn't seem like that many until they all show up in the kitchen to eat at the same time. Then it's like, "Wow, look at all these cats."

·
Registered
683 Posts
I have 8 cats. They're all outside right now...it doesn't seem like that many until they all show up in the kitchen to eat at the same time. Then it's like, "Wow, look at all these cats."
Bahahahahahahaha! that is so true! It happens to me with only four. Lately it has been like "what? who's that white kitten? oh, it is my new cat..."

And our bed is just too small now (and it is a huge 200x200 cms. bed)

·
Banned
602 Posts
I want a third kitty so bad. We have two plus a dog. The only thing stopping me is the cost of pet mess. Both my kitties r on revolution which can get expensive. How do u guys do it with 3 or more? Any cost saving ideas out there?
I had 3 cats and 2 dogs at one time a few years ago. The vet would give me the highest dose of frontline and have me devide it between the 3. He gave me little measuring vials to do this and He did the same for the dogs. I always had some left over to use for the next month too This was what the vet had me do. He said it would not loose its potency). Saved quite a bit od money. :kittyturn

1 - 15 of 15 Posts