Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Da Bird NOT online?? The only place I've found so far is ebay I really want to get it :( but would rather forgo shipping. So can anyone help?:eek:nekitty

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
I looked high and low for about 6 months, but finally found it at PetValu, which is a small chain. I'm not sure if PetValu operates in Manitoba or not. Also, I find that even in the Toronto area, not all PetValu's carry it in stock...although their parent company stocks it. So if there is a PetValu in your area, and they don't have Da Bird in stock, you might ask them to see if they can order it in for you.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes there is it's where I get my food! I was just in there and they have some pretty clueless people there :p didn't even know what I was talking about when I was asking. I'll go back and get them to order it! Thank you!!

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
I'm not sure where in Manitoba you are...but if you have more than one PetValu in your city (I imagine you would if you're in Winnipeg), then you might call around. In Toronto, some PetValu stores keep it in stock, while others don't. But, to the best of my knowledge (based on prior discussions with one of the owners), all PetValu stores obtain their supply centrally. So, even those stores that don't stock it should be able to order it in.

·
Premium Member
2,856 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
PetValu has just moved into Halifax. I've been in a couple times now and while they're pricey they're helpful & at least one of their staff is very knowledgeable!

They've got a few toys there that I can't find anywhere other than online including DaBird & some of the kong toys. :)

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That toy looks interesting Paulw...I have to say as well I LOVE Rosies "chinstrap" it is super cute!!
I fashioned a toy while I wait to get da bird: 3 goose feathers (picked up while feeding them with my kids and washed) and a hoodie string, held together with....ducktape! LOL
She loves it! I think it's cuz it's "real" feathers more than anything. but hey anything to get her jumpin!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts