Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my computer monitor died a few months back and I have since been using Nick's monitor. He told me originally that I could take his, but I'm sure that is subject to change like everything else he has said. Obviously I will need a monitor if I want to use my computer!

I want a flat screen, but I'm not gonna be picky if I can't get one. Anyone know where I can get one cheap or seen any good deals. Remember I'm broke...thanks to Nick.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
If you live near any Universities, they might have a "salvage" type of place where all their old or retired equipment ends up for low prices. I know Purdue has one. *shrug*

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Try Freecycle, you might just find someone that wants to give you one just to get it out of the way. They normally want you to post items that you want to give away, but some groups will let you post a "want" for an item you are looking for....worth a shot anyhooo!! :D
http://www.freecycle.org/

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Flat screens tend to go for around $200 for a 15in. Regular monitors are usually much more reasonable, between $100-150. We've found them for less, though.

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Also, eBay has some monitors for cheap prices and I think I saw some that were flat, too. I'll research it for you to see if I can get a direct link for you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts