Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I'd check in a bit... *ducks from Jeanie's fury for not posting often enough* :D

I have had so much on my mind lately that I really haven't had time to spend much time here. So shortly this is my life for a while:

Mid-end of november: Surprise trip to Canada to surprise hubby's parents and brother.
Beginning of december: busy getting ready for x-mas,.
End of december: a wedding shoot
Beginning of january: Had Suzy sterelized (worried sick, but she has healed perfectly).
End of january: hospital visit with a following bronchitis
Beginning of february: Still fighting the darn bronchitis
Mid february: Got a good ol' cold 8O (just what I needed - NOT!)
Now: Came home from a wedding shoot - tired and afraid to look at the results... what if I screwed up? (I think I did!)

So now.... Jeanie, start yelling at me for not being here often enough. :D

(yes I've missed you, girl!)

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
*&%(& To think that I had to go to Sweden to drag you back here! :roll:

But I'm very happy to see you here, where you belong. And now, for punishment, you owe us loads of pictures, kitties, crafts, and weddings! And don't you go anywhere again! We love you too much. :D

(I'll go stand in the corner now for thinking a bad word. :oops: )

G

·
0 Posts
You have been very missed around here.

I'm positive that your most recent wedding shoot was perfect and we'd like to see the results. I always enjoy looking at your photography.

Come to think of it, post some of Sam and Suzy while you're at it. :D

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Petra!! Welcome back. I have definitely missed you!

As punishment for not having time for us, you must post pictures of Suzy and Sam and any current projects you are working on or have finished recently. :lol:

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Yes Petra, you have been missed all around the globe! I miss your photos you have posted because I can get a lot of useful tips from your work and your posts! :)

Once again, welcome back and feel free to stay a while! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts