Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone on this cool site? 8) You can find me with the name cookie4011. I have two Kacheeks and on Wocky. I adopted MiaMiaNiceGirl the second blue Kacheek from the poun and created Cookie the first yellow Kacheek and SweetiePie a blue Wocky. :D

·
Registered
449 Posts
I am! I share an account with my friend megan :) don't tell anyone, you're not supposed to share accounts

you can find me at randompixie, with a Xweetok named Eraal_Eudrin, A Kougra named Nakkito, a Mynci named Thelonious_Sparticus and an Eyrie named WingEdge

·
Registered
449 Posts
Hippyhart said:
I signed up for it...but I don't get it at all.

it's just a virtual addiction site :) you play games to get neopoints to buy stuff for your pets. you can also buy rl stuff from limited too and other places, though the best thing I've found so far is The Darkest Faerie game for Playstation 2

catlover, finish up the parental permission thingy, you'll be able to make friends and do neomail

·
Registered
300 Posts
I am on it too. I have 3 so far... but I just signed up and I don't know what they are. :oops: I will have to check later. I didn't make up their names though.... I have enough trouble making up real pet names. :p It is really addicting. LOL

·
Banned
804 Posts
I am on Neopets..i have been for 5 years

My Nickname is Neo_Pet_Protector

I have
- a male orange Kougra named Agrouk
- a male green Bori named ArmotheDilo
- a male blue Shoyru named Arrciosponndylus
- a female blue Xweetok named RubbberMaaid

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
8) Cool! It's great to know there are alot of addicts! :D

Cassandra,
This weeked we'll print it out and my mom will sign it and then I'll have acess to neomail and the boards. :D

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
Is that safe for a young person? I'd be concerned about that. I would stay away from My Space, too. Seriously. Has your mother read any news stories and cautions about theses sites? Please don't lie about your age. There's a very good reason for the age limit.

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jeanie said:
Is that safe for a young person? I'd be concerned about that. I would stay away from My Space, too. Seriously. Has your mother read any news stories and cautions about theses sites? Please don't lie about your age. There's a very good reason for the age limit.
Yes, actually it is safe. They allow young people like my age on neomail and the boards but the parent(s) have to sign a form stating they give permission so they know it's not just a kid saying that they have permission when they really don't. Yes, I've seen the threads about MySpace and do intend to keep away from it. :) My mother was right there when I registered, that is how I got my neo name and my neopets' names.

When my mom gives me permission to register for things, sometimes they ask for the birthdate. I don't always put in the exact date, but always the month and year. Safety reason for the date. Thanks for caring about my safety though. :)

·
Registered
449 Posts
neopets was origionally marketed for people in the 17-25 year range, so many children were signing up they decided to have age ranges, 8 and under, 9-12, 13-17 and 18 and older.

mostly it's a games site but they put in neomail and boards too, there are strict rules on what can and cannot be discussed on the boards and in the neomail. the neopets staff actually trolls around the boards to make sure the rules are obeyed. of all the communities online, it's one of the safest

·
Registered
709 Posts
I love neopets!!! :D

My s/n is Throwing_death

I have a shadow jubjub named quackers
A grey zafara named Deaths_desirable
A sketch peophin named urenni
and a white hissi name LarryAnnette

When you get you parental stuff figured out i'll add you catlover

·
Registered
991 Posts
heh, I haven't been on that site in yonks. My username there is well 'heyhwa' duh! lol. I have no memory of my 'neo' pets I had.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts