Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feed my pair Innova dry, but literally have a heck of a time finding it in my area. Nutro is widely available, but to be honest, I'm not really happy with how my cats do on it...I tend to experience a lot more vomitting, and Ripley's skin became rather dry and flakey. I feed wet food 2-3 times a week, but literally CANNOT find a premium canned variety that I'm happy with (this week, the only thing I could get my hands on was some Fancy Feast- BLAH!!!)...there just isn't a lot to choose from around here.

I really would like to try Wellness canned, as that seems to contain all of the ingredients and nutrition I would want for my cats, but it isn't available in my area. And I am extremely happy with Innova dry, but I'd like to make sure that I can get it on a consistent basis.

I found www.petfooddirect.com, which sells cases of Wellness wet food reasonably...does anyone else order their food regularly online? And from what online retailer can I order Innova dry for a reasonable price?

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I have looked into ordering food online, but found it to be more expensive. Some places I have gone to do offer each pack/can $.10 less than in the store, but then when you add on the shipping cost it ends up being $.18 MORE per pack/can. If you do find a place with good shipping or no shipping please let me know, but for now.. I will still drive to the store... Even with the high gas prices it's cheaper.

·
Registered
672 Posts
I have ordered from Pet Food Direct 2X and I was pleased with it. The shipping for me was only about 4 dollars more than going to the store (to get a case of Felidae canned) so I didnt mind that. Their food is the most reasonably priced that I have found online. I am waiting on an order of Chicken Soup right now, since I cant find that near me.

Petfooddirect gives you an option at the end to enter a coupon code, for a certain percentage off your order. Do a google search for "pet food direct coupon" and you will find several codes...

for example this page http://www.shoppersresource.com/onlinecoupons/pet-food-direct-coupon-codes.htm.

I have saved up to 20% on my orders using codes I have found online. They should have Innova as well.....

·
Registered
38 Posts
One thing I like about shopping online is you usually don't have to pay the state taxes, which is usually around 8 or 9 percent here. After paying shipping prices, I often come out the same as if I had bought the same thing in a brick-and-mortar store. Don't forget about that little perk.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts