Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought a new cat tree. Last year I scored the one for $38 we talked about here then sold it for $38 to my friend because my geriatric cats didn't use it at all. I was a bit short sighted.

Now that I have fosters and kittens in the house I decided to buy another cat tree! I bought this from Amazon for $110 (includes the shipping costs!!) and it's pretty nice! Easy to put together too. Towers over my head! I hope the babies like it when they get a bit bigger!

View attachment 54498

I also have one of these in the cat room.

View attachment 54506

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Ooh yes, also lovin' the tower!

I've been to a friend's house with two adult cats, but their posts are totally frayed and scratched to bits in no time at all (less than a month). Is that normal? They don't trim the nails ever, so they always have to replace the sisal or cat tree. Just wondering.

·
Premium Member
8,627 Posts
Marcia when those kittens get bigger they're going to love "The Jungle Gym" you got them!! So will mama cat! She'll be able to take a break from her duties and still be able to keep an eye on her kits!! ;)
Great Price too! :D
Sharon

·
Premium Member
7,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the only thing I don't get is none of the lower doors in the cube open to the other platforms. I'm sure they'll scamper up just fine, but you'd think that the doorways would at least access the other levels. Other than that I'm pretty impressed!

·
Premium Member
9,137 Posts
That's because a man probably designed it!

Momma and kittens will think they are living and playing in the Taj Mahal! Pretty special!

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
bellvillamor-
You could try looking on Craigslist. I often see stuff there when people have lost a pet, or it was too small for their large cat, etc. Take a look and see, anyway, couldn't hurt.

·
Premium Member
8,627 Posts
Bell, Also keep your eyes on Amazon! They will have super specials at times!

·
Premium Member
7,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Craigslist but they will most likely be used. Wayfair.com and Amazon are my two favorites. I chose one on Wayfair but when I checked Amazon I found the one I loved for a lot less. I think the original cost was like $289. Even with the shipping it was a good deal. The hard part was getting the box upstairs!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts