Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our cats have decided that they prefer to poop out in our garden now rather than in the litter boxes we got them so now we have 2 Breeze litter system boxes and just bought a brand new unopened 6 pack of pellets. I was able to get a partial refund from Amazon for the pellets because it was past the return date but they don't want the pellets back. I am willing to also get rid of one of the litter boxes too, but have no pads to go with that. These are too fancy and expensive for what shelters use and they have no need for them. I am unsure what to do, other than sell it on Ebay. I'd really just rather get rid of it locally. Any ideas?

·
Registered
8,978 Posts
Local good will or thrift shop?

Imp, it would to keep one..... just in case. What if you need to keep the cats locked inside for any length of time?

·
Premium Member
8,627 Posts
MowMow's idea of a thrift store!
See if you have a thrift store that benifits any shelters in your area, like we have here!
Maybe the cats don't like the 'Breeze'??
You might want to try a regular box, with a good clumping, unscented litter!
Sharon

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone. The cats had been using it all the time up until about a month ago when they realized the joys of gardens and dirt and that the world is their catbox! I just remembered my sister using the same system and I can ship all those pellets to her for about $12.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts