Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't afford heat right now... so when I am home only, I leave a space heater running, otherwise it stays at about sixty degrees in the apartment. I don't want to leave the heater running all of the time because of playful kitties and fire hazards, but do you think that the cats (1 year and 4 years) are warm enough when the apartment is chilled to about 60, give or take a couple degrees? After all, they have fur coats on...

·
Registered
349 Posts
Absolutely they will be fine. They'll just be more snuggly. :wink: We keep it even cooler at night in our home and mine are very healthy and happy. I agree that it's not a good idea to keep the space heater on when you are gone. You're right, they have fur coats. :D

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
The Jellicle Tribe actually seem to like it a little on the cool side.....it gives them a good excuse to sleep in a huge, furry, 16 ear'ed pile.

·
Banned
2,449 Posts
MikePageKY said:
The Jellicle Tribe actually seem to like it a little on the cool side.....it gives them a good excuse to sleep in a huge, furry, 16 ear'ed pile.
Same here. I go home find them under the comforter with 20 little paws sticking out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts