Cat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got some more kitty photos today, so I thought I'd share!

Here is poor Athena in her Cone of Shame after her little mystery scrape mishap.

She is photosynthesizing like a pretty flower.

Cone-free at last!

Apollo says, "Oh hai!"

He makes the weirdest faces.

He is a goof.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
They're both lovely, and Athena looks happy to be cone-free! I too love the blue eyes on pointed cats...it's one of the things I love about my Muffin.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think he has a little bit of a pudgy belly right now! I'm in the process of transitioning their diet to a much higher percentage of wet food vs. dry so he stops pigging out on the dry food all day. :)

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Beautiful kitties :) Athena's "cone of shame" looks kind of fashionable with that bow!
I know! It's actually a bandage to protect her injury and help hold the cone in place, but it was so cute how they tied it in a little bow for her. Makes it look like she's wearing a bonnet.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Poor Athena had to go back in her cone tonight sadly. She started scratching at her sore again too much.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Love goofy apollo and pretty athena! Apollo looks huge compared to Athena, but paws!
He is! Apollo's about 8 months old and Athena is 5 months, but Athena's pretty small in general. Her paws are so dainty and tiny compared to his. I have no idea how big Apollo's going to get (he's already adult-cat size) but I imagine Athena will always be smaller than him.

·
Registered
10 Posts
So cute!!! I hope Athena gets better soon. Last time I put an e-collar (why the heck are they called that??) on a kitten, my legs and feet suffered from constant cone bumping...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts