Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I haven't been around much. Things have gotten ridiculous recently, and I had to remove my internet. Sadface.

My Little Lion Man has been doing pretty great for the most part. His diarrhea comes and goes, but I haven't been able to pin it on a specific flavor of food. (Wellness and Wellness Core are the ONLY foods his tummy will tolerate now.)

He's leveled out at 10.5lbs and he's going to be a YEAR old the end of next month. Holy jeez! Anyway, here's a couple pictures of our latest excursion out back. :):kittyball

Attachments

·
Registered
5,471 Posts
Cute! I love his last picture of him checking out the leaf.....I love his spotted tabby pattern.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ohhh yeah, adventurous indeed. He used to stay really close to my apartment and only check out the area surrounding the parking lot, but recently he's been climbing up trees, trying to sneak under a shed at the back of the property, getting tangled in weeds and small bushes, lol. I'm proud of him though for being so good on his harness. Going back inside is a whole other issue though. He wants to stay outside and he cries and cries and criiieees when we go back in.

I recently found a "dumping ground" of sorts behind the shed at the back of our parking lot. I'm incredibly thankful Apollo didn't notice or smell it. There are a LOT of fish bones and other.. bones out there. I've lived here for almost 3 years and I've never noticed it before. It's disgusting and I'm wondering why it's there? Yuck!

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
N'awwwh, he has a little milk mustache! Cuuute!
He's having a fine time romping around, how often do you walk him? :)
I love his little mustache heh. I started training him on his harness at about 2 months old, but I stopped walking him until he was neutered. He went ballistic when I had to take him back inside. He destroyed MANY things in my apartment. (This made me think again that his litter was mostly kept outside, it's like he seriously wanted to revert to feral as soon as he got a breath of fresh air.)

Now I walk him 2 or 3 times a week for about a half hour at a time. Any more than that and he starts going crazy again when he has to stay inside. Plus, there's 2 stray cats that hang out around my apartment. One male is super feral but has gotten used to seeing me, and one grey and white female that is super sweet but hates Apollo. She's been hanging around for over 3 years now, but it's hilarious to watch her and Apollo checking each other out through my patio door.

·
Banned
40 Posts
I love his little mustache heh. I started training him on his harness at about 2 months old, but I stopped walking him until he was neutered. He went ballistic when I had to take him back inside. He destroyed MANY things in my apartment. (This made me think again that his litter was mostly kept outside, it's like he seriously wanted to revert to feral as soon as he got a breath of fresh air.)

Now I walk him 2 or 3 times a week for about a half hour at a time. Any more than that and he starts going crazy again when he has to stay inside. Plus, there's 2 stray cats that hang out around my apartment. One male is super feral but has gotten used to seeing me, and one grey and white female that is super sweet but hates Apollo. She's been hanging around for over 3 years now, but it's hilarious to watch her and Apollo checking each other out through my patio door.
How could she possibly hate Apollo, he sounds harmless! And yeah, I can imagine him being dragged back home kicking and screaming :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts