Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
reprot said:
Didn't we have a birthday thread once? Well mine is..

April 28th, if you value your life you won't ask my age :lol:
Another April birthday here...the 23rd to be exact. And unlike Shari, I'm not chicken to tell you how old I'll be. :wink: I'll be 39.

/runs from the book Shari just threw at me.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my3kitties said:
reprot said:

Another April birthday here...the 23rd to be exact. And unlike Shari, I'm not chicken to tell you how old I'll be. :wink: I'll be 39.

/runs from the book Shari just threw at me.
39 whippersnapper

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
manitu22 said:
wow Shari!!! My birthday is the same as yours!!! That is sooo cool.
You have got to be kidding, that's nuts. See I knew we were kindred spirits :lol: If you say you were born at 9PM I'll drop my teeth.
Let's see the day you were born I was celebrating my birthday somewhere, probably dancing in a club somewhere with my girlfriends.

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
I remember seeing you at that dance, Shari! It was at that disco, remember? I was the little girl you kept giving quarters to....to get rid of me! :wink:

Shari, remind us later in the month, and we'll have a big party. And when we get our update, I believe the names of the members who have birthdays each day will appear on the site. :)

·
Registered
998 Posts
reprot said:

I ALREADY KNOW you're turning 53! :lol:

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
clintsworld said:
reprot said:

:oops: OMG Clint, okay this is it, I'm going to hunt you down like a dog and when I find you I'll reach down your throat and pull out your skeleton. :lol:

ooo aren't I scary

·
Registered
998 Posts
reprot said:
clintsworld said:
reprot said:

:oops: OMG Clint, okay this is it, I'm going to hunt you down like a dog and when I find you I'll reach down your throat and pull out your skeleton. :lol:

ooo aren't I scary
Sounds like a challenge to me!....Bring it on!! :lol: :lol: Oh, but take your Geritol first! :lol:

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
**** hath no fury like a woman scorned Clint! You should know that by now....I would look out if I were you. She means business!!!

·
Registered
998 Posts
manitu22 said:
**** hath no fury like a woman scorned Clint! You should know that by now....I would look out if I were you. She means business!!!
She might as well live on MARS! :lol: I'm VERY SAFE where I am.....No worries mate! :wink:

·
Banned
11,031 Posts
My dad's birthday was on Monday April 10 and my sister's birthday is today April 12.

Happy Birthday to all the April birthdays out there!

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
Don't worry, Clint. I won't tell Shari that you live near the Redwood forest in Northern California.

I never saw anyone pull a skeleton pulled out of someone's throat. But I wouldn't cross her, Clint. I heard she's 31. (I don't want her to pull out my skeleton!)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts