Cat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I always tend to think they are, and movies tend to show cats associated with luxurious homes, royalty and millionaires.

This may be a coincidence, but for the 2nd (and last) time in my life I've recently purchased a bedding set. I splurged in KAS (Australian imported), cost me a lot of $$$$ but my bedding lasts me tens of years, so I like it beautiful and rich. This is 250% and 300% thread count, lavish cotton, with a motive of subdued green leaves embroidered and patterned over ivory background. The moment I put them on, Prince started sleeping in my bed again...

And he looks wonderful on my new bedding. Somehow cats blend in with luxury...

Have you noticed any tendencies towards appreciation of good quality in your cats?

·
Registered
219 Posts
I had an old nylon mix quilt on my bed, and Sparky always used to sleep with me, curled up behind my knees.

I replaced it with a v. expensive thick down-filled comforter, and the first time he jumped on the bed and landed on it, he flew off like he'd had an electric shock! Never slept with me since.

I think he falls into the "peasant" category :D

·
Registered
8,961 Posts
As long as the item is clean MowMow doesn't care. My good 300.00 sheets are great until I pull a cheapo 5.00 twin flat sheet out of the dryer and throw it on an armchair. Then it becomes the best thing in the house....until I pull my clean sheets out of the dryer and make the bed and then they are the most comfortable things in the house again....until I pull my clean clothes out of the dryer and throw them on the bed to put away, then he wants to sleep on them.

My guy isn't picky, just clean. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,849 Posts
Not at all.

Blaze seems happy peeing where he sleeps (no, he doesn't have a medical condition unless insanity counts), Blacky seems happy sleeping in 5 year old straw outside.

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh so maybe what thrilled Prince was clean sheets at last! ;-)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts