Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i actually found a huge packing box for our daughter to use as a play fort, and the cat seems to like it! is there any reason to not let him use it too? or would it be dangerous?

·
Registered
627 Posts
The only way I could see for it to be dangerous is if you left any big metal staples in it also make sure they have an easy way in and out of the box. My cats love boxes of all sizes :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
My cats LUV boxes. Used to find our Calico cat in them all the time when we couldnt find her anywhere else. I think the feel safe in them so they sleep in them alot. Or just play alot either one.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
My favorite part is when they think a big, empty box with the flaps folded in has a solid surface they can jump on, and then they go ahead, jump, and unexpectedly fall in.

I know, that's terrible of me. But the "I meant to do that" way they walk off after they jump back out is priceless.

·
Registered
148 Posts
No box around here is safe from Joy. In fact, we have to keep a good eye on her when stuff is delievered because of the packing peanuts. We close the box by doing the old over/under with the top flaps but she'll still get a paw in there and fish out peanuts one by one and have them all over the house.

^.".^

·
Registered
575 Posts
My cats are obsessed with boxes. I used to have all these lounges, and play centers that I got them lying around my house unused. But then I just gave them boxes. People are always asking me if I'm moving, "Nope those are for the cats" :lol:
Their favorite one is this giant television box that I cut a doorway into.
Just check for staples!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts