Cat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just about have all my outdoor yard projects done and I want to finish my Cat walk before it gets too cold. I’m building a 5 level tower outside at the end of the catwalk and the location has wisteria and trumpet vines. They grow fast and I have to trim them once a week and I thought it would be cool if they were allowed to grow around the tower for the cats to hide and play. I know they will be chewing on them and I don’t want any sick cats.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well after some exhausting searching, I think I’m going to have to keep them cut back and be safe.
From what I can gather, the wisteria seeds are poisonous and the trumpets can cause skin and stomach irritation like poison ivy. I can’t find anything conclusive because there are so many contradicting statements. Some say the whole plant is poisonous and others say they’re just an irritant, so i just don't know for sure.
I don't know how cats can survive on their own from everything I'm reading and I'm starting to doubt all of it because there are so many farrow cats that are doing well despite all dangers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts