• not voting

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wondering if the americans in here are planning to vote, and who for..Also, for you non-americans, do you feel that this upcoming election is important to the world, not just the US?

I´m watching this campaign with great interest, and I am full of hope that there might be a change for the better soon over there. I don´t know everything there is to know, but I think Kerry seems more genuine, more logical and not so power mad..Definitely the lesser of two evils.

any comments?

·
Registered
722 Posts
I wasn't going to, but I feel it's an important step in my 'new' life to do so, since I never voted before. I think it will be good for me, and i'm voting for Kerry, i've never gotten over the impression that Bush is just a puppet being badly handled by his father.

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Before this post gets rolling, let me remind members that the polls are at a virtual dead heat. So when you say something very negative about a candidate you are probably offending half of the forum members here.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Padunk said:
Before this post gets rolling, let me remind members that the polls are at a virtual dead heat. So when you say something very negative about a candidate you are probably offending half of the forum members here.
Always another angle, right Rob? :wink: Couldn't bring myself to snip your reminder out, since it needs repeating.

Luci, if you're really wondering how "non-Americans" (aka - the rest of the world) feel about the upcoming election, take a quick cruise through some "non-American" fora. Mr. Google is your friend. Fasten yer seatbelt before you go, because some o' those fora aren't as friendly as this one... (If you own a bullet-proof vest, PM me and I will give you the URL for a place you can ask that question.)

Darn tootin' I am going exercise my privilege to vote, but the last time I checked into it, my ballot is betwen me and the feller I am voting for. That will be why I didn't answer your wee poll.

Peace,
Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts