Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I do not live in the US

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
I went at 7:15 this morning. I got out at about 7:45. There was a line. This is the first election I've participated in where I had to wait in line. And that makes me extremely happy.

My "I Voted Today" sticker won't stick to my shirt though. :evil:

So I stuck it on my monitor. It's currently peeling itself off.

·
Registered
552 Posts
I tried to beat the rush and showed up at 6:09, this morning. And waited for over 40 minutes to get in. Which isn't a bad thing, in the overall picture. I hope the voter turn-out is high, everywhere.

Peace,
Mike

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
I live in the US currently, but can't vote since I'm Canadian. I'm glad you're all getting out there though! I hope there is record turnout. I got to vote this summer in Canada heh.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Oregon's elections are all vote-by-mail. We received our ballots in the mail two or three Saturdays ago. I voted and mailed my ballot the following Monday. There are drop off places for ballots, for those that prefer voting on the traditional election day. They can drop their ballots off there up until 8:00 PM pacific time.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Since I am away from my district because of school, I voted by mail-in ballot last week. Mail-ins are great. If they aren't going to give us the day off as a holiday, they could at least let everyone do mail-ins! :)

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
Will be soon. My husband and I will go once he gets home from work. I am hoping we can beat the crowd, but it sounds like a huge turnout this year all over.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
When will the national numbers start coming in? I was thinking usually around 8 p.m. (CST) ??

Any ideas?

In 2000, I was bartending so I missed the early coverage.

I can't remember being so nervous about an election before.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
nope.. i didn't and i am not going too... I don't feel either canidate is right to run our contry, plus, i don't even know where i am resitered! i just moved down here from NY, and i didn't get either notifcation as to where to vote.. no mail in ballot and no place to vote down here! I did vote in the last election in 2000 though

1 - 20 of 29 Posts