Registered
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a. Good
b. Bad
c. Good and bad
d. No influence - mine are not copy-cats
e. Other

I liked it the other day when Prince watched Gatita drinking, so he went to his bowl and had a long drink. I also like how Gatita (who is used to only screeching to communicate) is starting to imitate Prince's soft communication sounds and thus enriching her "vocabulary".

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Vinie and francis:

D. No influence to each other.

Reason.... Francis is no sissy cat like vinnie and vinnie is not as bossy as Francis. >< However Vinnie did went straight on top of the refrigerator one and he push Francis down like a girl.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Good

Cooper has taught Jackson that having a haughty attitude towards the dogs works better than hiding. While Jax has taught Coopie that the water fountain is nice and how to jump on the bed from the floor without hanging on the edge LOL.

·
Registered
474 Posts
for the most part, good.

aster influences cody to try new foods, and drink water. cody seems to remind aster when she does something that we don't allow. for example, i've seen cody swatting aster when she jumps on the dining room table at dinner time. aster doesn't really listen to him, but i find it cute anyway. plus, after a few times, she listens to us :)

also, i'm not sure if it's cause cody is growing up and into being more affectionate or if it was influenced by mz lovebug aster, but he will come by for a quick cuddle every now and then.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Oh so knocking over a new vase in the middle of the night (only to victoriously chew on the fake ***** willows amidst broken glass afterwards), drinking water out of a glass that was in my hand knocking everything off the top of the fridge, sticking faces in bath water and chewing through felt are good behaviors? This was just this week.

They weren't cuddling, Nutmeg was holding Sinatra down before biting his neck....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts