Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first cat is a male and is a flame point with blue eyes. I use to lay in bed and look at him thinking, :What a gorgous animal. My second cat, a female, showed up at my doorstep just before Christmas. She is solid black with eyes that are turning to a lime green. Nothing special in her markings.

I was watching Onyx, the black cat, today when I was working on the truck. She would walk a little distance and pose like she was saying, "Aren't I beautiful." I have notice this before.

Do females tend to strut thier stuff more than male cats?

·
Super Moderator
26,342 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Miss Gabby doesn't strike any poses she just acts like she owns the place. All she has to do is give me the look in order for me to feed or play with her. It's all on her terms. And I am more than happy to do so.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Zenobi was regal. Even stepping out of the litterbox she was elegant.

Missy is the exact opposite, she maybe a bit overweight, but she's large and heavy built, also. What can I say aboout her. She's perhaps late middle age, although still able to jump the eighteen inches from the chair back up to the windowsill.. When she moves around if she's not running for some reason, it's a lumbering walk. No! Missy is not regal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts