Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So tonight I decided to make somthing special for dessert since it's Patrick and my 2 year anniversary. I decided on bananas foster fried in crepes and served with Dulce De Leche ice cream. So I mixed everything up, rolled it into the crepes and dropped it into the fryer I had had heating up for twenty minutes. Nothing happened. Thats when I realised the fryer wasn't on. Crap, some quick scrambling to get the crepe out and I managed to salvage it. So I notice the cord wasn't plugged in. Duh. But once I plugged it in it didn't turn on. After much banging and swearing I decided to check another outlet. Sure enough it worked. So now I am waiting for the fryer to reheat, and irritated cause this is one of our favorite desserts. Whah.

·
Registered
505 Posts
is the not-working outlet a grounded outlet? they have two little switches on them between the two plug-ins. somethimes if you over work a grounded outlet, one of the switches pops out and it will dis connect the outlet. you just have to push the button back in. if it's not a grounded outlet, then i dunno what's wrong.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts