Cat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today it was a beautiful, cool day, so I decided to take a walk up the hill in back let Arianwen follow along. I have many reasons for trusting her, and suffice to say a great time was had by both of us. :luv
These are some randomly selected pictures from our outing. :D

matching the tree

shadow hunter

blending in

what's this?

log walking

it sure is nice here, daddy

looking down toward the house

mmmm, lunch

chillin' in the shade

crouching cougar, hidden tiger

scrupulously selected

this forest is mine!

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Wow, what gorgeous scenery... Arianwen's a lucky kitty to roam such beautiful woods! And how amazing that she just followed you along, staying close to you - you guys are a close-knit couple for sure :D

Your pictures are beautiful too - this new camera was worth the investment!! Can't wait to be able to get one like that too and spend my days taking pictures, hehehe...

·
Super Moderator
26,515 Posts
What great pictures - and your new camera is wonderful! Arianwen is just gorgeous and so comfortable with you and the outdoors. What a stunning subject she makes. :luv

·
Banned
11,026 Posts
Oh, she does have long hair 8O . Well, she looks like a medium haired, maybe Baby is a long hair :? , oh well :lol: . Anyway, the pictures are lovely and Arianwen is a cutie! :D

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Scott&Nikki said:
Seems like Arianwen had a great time. How do you guys trust they wont climb a tree, run away, or anything? I would be so nervous lol
I don't know how to explain it or put it into words. It's just a feeling, something you just know. :heart :heart

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
DesnBaby said:
Oh, we posted at the same time, hope you saw my post above 8O :lol: :wink:
I've been told she's a DLH, possibly a Maine Coon mix. Pure Maine Coons like Baby have that very pronounced double layered coat with extra-long guard hairs. Arianwen has guard hairs, too, just not as long. :)
:eek:rcat

1 - 15 of 15 Posts