Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw there was a Groupon today for a cat tree of this brand. Are they any good? I think it was just the 62" one. That was the only choice when you went to the drop down box choices.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I've got one that was 70" i think? It sways a bit, but not bad. I wouldn't get a faux fur covered one though, because mine is really slippery

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was on Wayfair and a few people had asked questions about a particular one. It was fleece covered. That doesn't seem great.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I think fleece would be ok, I've heard good things about those. Its just the shiny faux fur that causes my cats to slip and slide. But I'm still glad I got it! Mine has those hanging baskets that they love to sleep in.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Here is a thread from a few months ago with good recommendations for Armarkat: http://www.catforum.com/forum/37-behavior/244058-armarkat.html

There were a bunch of people on the forum (myself included) who bought an Armarkat tree for an amazing deal on Wayfair last spring and everyone seemed super happy with their purchase. The one I have is fleecy and I find it easiest to rub my hand over the fleece to collect fur and then give it a vacuum, since vacuuming alone isn't quite enough to get all the fur off. It is very sturdy and my cats use it all the time.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Here is a thread from a few months ago with good recommendations for Armarkat: http://www.catforum.com/forum/37-behavior/244058-armarkat.html

There were a bunch of people on the forum (myself included) who bought an Armarkat tree for an amazing deal on Wayfair last spring and everyone seemed super happy with their purchase. The one I have is fleecy and I find it easiest to rub my hand over the fleece to collect fur and then give it a vacuum, since vacuuming alone isn't quite enough to get all the fur off. It is very sturdy and my cats use it all the time.
WAAAAAAAAAA i missed it!!!!

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
I have one of the fleece ones too - with sisal towers. Monkey LOVES it, and he's very rough on it. So far, it's holding up quite well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts