Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mostly of Chili (I GOT GOOD PICTURES FOR HER ONCE OMG! SQUEE! CAN YOU TELL I'M EXCITED BY THE SERIOUS ABUSE OF CAPS LOCK AND EXCLAMATION POINTS!?!? I BET YOU CAN!!!!!) and Emma.

I'm editing some pictures right now, so if you check back in a day or so there will probably be more. I'm hoping my Tom pictures came out nicely.

Anyhow, on to the Chili Monster.

I stares at you... (this is the more intense version of her paw picture, and by more intense I mean I didn't crop out half of her face)

Aren't her eyes just like gold?

Emma dramatically licking her paw. Okay, so it's not that dramatic. I needed a caption!

·
Registered
165 Posts
:x :x I am so envious of your pictures!! They seem so proffesional!! :D :D Beautiful Kitties :)

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
katlover13 said:
Chili is seriously beautiful. You take wonderful close ups.
Oh she is... I could stare at her all day long. It's just so hard to capture it in pictures - I'm pathetic at photographing torties. Not sure if it's that the color is hard to get or if it's my quirk. Thank you. :)

-BB- said:
:x :x I am so envious of your pictures!! They seem so proffesional!! :D :D Beautiful Kitties :)
Aww, thank you! I am kept humble by my friends' pictures, though, believe me. LMAO! (And slightly jealous of the ones who have nikons, but hey..) The niceness of these is mostly attributed to photoshop, though... I started really exploring it this week and made some interesting discoveries. (I'm in love with the hue/saturation tool. It's what makes Chili's colors really pop!)

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you... :D I just spent like an hour editing and only managed to do 8. Most are kitten pics. I still have 8 more to go, many of which are Tom pictures, so the rest will be shared tomorrow afternoon!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here are the rest!

Tom says hello....

He feels that he is under-represented in pictures, and the stupid kittens are being photographed too much.

So I had to give him some camera time..

Hope you all enjoy!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts