Cat Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was sitting in bed with my laptop the other morning, and got up to get some breakfast.

I returned to find this:

A bonus for my fellow gamers: when I checked my screen, turns out she had typed "qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq" into the address bar.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ah and since I haven't shared any pics for a while, here are a few other good ones from recent weeks:

Apollo loves his dad:

Athena spent a full 10 or more minutes starting at this glass, watching the ice melt:

Both cats are obsessed with trying to eat my wacom tablet pen:

Mom's laptop is so warm!

I don't think Apollo realizes he's not a tiny kitten anymore:

·
Registered
8,961 Posts
Such beautiful cats. I love that first picture. "All your epic lootz are MINE!" OR "Lolololol. I just vendored your gear!"

·
Registered
683 Posts
They are gorgeous! I love them :) They remind me of Sun :-(

I was playing Starcraft (missions) the other day. I got up quickly to get the door...when I came back Ice had managed to unpause the game and he was desperate trying to catch all the zerg on the screen (that were massacring my idle terran), while doing the cutest chattering sounds.

These gamer cats... :roll:

·
Premium Member
9,125 Posts
What a gorgeous kitty Appolo is! Loved the pictures. That glass of water made me nervous. I cant tell you how many keyboards my cat Mittens has ruined by tipping glasses of water over. He always sticks his nose into the glass and tips it over!

·
Registered
438 Posts
Hahahahaha, he even looks like he's about to rage, oh man, that's a classic picture. Very adorable! Sidenote, I wish my Apollo was that sweet lol.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What a gorgeous kitty Appolo is! Loved the pictures. That glass of water made me nervous. I cant tell you how many keyboards my cat Mittens has ruined by tipping glasses of water over. He always sticks his nose into the glass and tips it over!
Yeah they used to try to stick their paws in my water glasses when they were younger, but now they usually leave them alone, thankfully. It's one of the few consumables I can actually leave sitting out without fear of cat interference!

Hahahahaha, he even looks like he's about to rage, oh man, that's a classic picture. Very adorable! Sidenote, I wish my Apollo was that sweet lol.
Hehe Apollo is deceptively calm in those photos. He's a sweet, friendly kitty, but he's a bit of a terror too. Athena's more of the snuggly one while Apollo is usually zipping about the house being crazy...which is probably why I always end up with more photos of Athena. She actually stays still.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts