Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TOES! and FEET! Creepy little thing! He has taken to snuggling right between my two outstretched legs (like in my siggie pic) and wrapping a paw around my closest foot, grabbing the toe, and trying to chew on the toenail! Ew! Also, he's taken to licking my feet.

Anyone else's kitties have weird obsessions with body parts? Atlas used to love faces and at least that I could handle but TOENAILS! What a weirdo.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Have you been walking in the catnip patch?
Seriously, my tripod likes to lay between my legs. He doesn't chew or lick, but likes to play with my feet & toes. Probably 'cause they move. Ouch, sharp claws!

Cats do some strange things. Neighbor's cat had pillows, chairs to lay on. He preferred the hard dirt in the garden.

Patty

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hah no if I was walking in catnip I think I'd be missing a few toes! So far no claws and even with his teeth he's really gentle, maybe he's just being affectionate? Or he could be teething, I guess (when do cats teethe?)--he's been seen chewing gently on Wicket's ears lately too (haha he looks like a slobbery messhead afterwards, and so mad!) so maybe he just does it out of love....I dunno, but normally the only people who get to touch my feet are the ones at the pedicure place!

·
Registered
145 Posts
I'm no expert, but I read somewhere, probably
bere, that licking can be a sign of affection, mutual grooming?
Dusty licks me when I brush him
Patty

·
Registered
5,618 Posts
My Alkee love to rub her cheeks and top of her head against my toes, and then she will open her mouth and rub her top gumline along my big toe nail. Sometimes she opens her mouth wide, but has never clamped her teeth down or bitten me, just looks pretty threatening tho. She's a silly cat sometimes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts