Cat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But of course I'm biased.. Hehe. I just want to say that he has so much personality it's almost impossible to not be drawn to him. EVeryone that has come over just has to pick him up and play with him. He is a darling! A huge spaz, but a darling! When it's time to play, it's time to PLAY. When it's time to cuddle and snooze, there's no saying no to him. And my Apollo has the patience of a Saint, he has been wonderful to the baby. Enjoy :)

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
Soooo cute - both of them:)

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Aww Apollo, what a sweat heart he is... and such a wonderful big brother! I love the expression on his face in the last picture. "Why me?"

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Who could resist! That face shows so much expression! You can tell he is a little imp.
He's a little lover boy, it's not even funny. He plays rough with Apollo and Apollo plays rough back, but Apollo has given up trying to assert his "dominance" and knows now that Atlas is the King of the House, lol.

He has to sleep on my chest or in the crease of my arm and against my face at night... And he refuses to relax until I rub my cheek against his face long enough for him to purr and drool himself into dream-land. Love him!

And Apollo, with all of his behavioral issues... He's a doll! He has calmed down a LOT since the baby came.. Which makes me so much happier! :D

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Awww...black green eyed boy kitty!!! :heart:heart:heart
I wish SO BADLY that I could get a better quality picture of his eyes! He moves too fast though. His eye color changes very often, which I've never seen before in a cat.. It's quite odd, actually. Sometimes it's a VERY deep emerald green, other times it's more yellow-green. But they are postively beautiful! He has little splotches of gold or something in there, too.. Awe I just love him to pieces!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts