Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's rather funny. If I am petting and i am on my phone.she will head, butt me then put her paw on the phone. The, phone ifs a touch screen. She is declawed in the front. So her paws are like skin to the phone it moves, when she touches it. Anyone know why she does this ifs it jealousy?

·
Premium Member
9,138 Posts
Your kitty is smart!

I don't know how my cat did it but when I first got my droid phone my cat somehow stepped on it and dialed one of my sub contrators at 3:00 AM in the morning. Woke him up. Needless to say I have never heard the end of that story! It fully reinforced my reputation of the crazy cat lady with all my sub contractors. Now they all start off saying "Mittens called me the other night and said ......"

·
Registered
99 Posts
Your kitty is smart!

I don't know how my cat did it but when I first got my droid phone my cat somehow stepped on it and dialed one of my sub contrators at 3:00 AM in the morning. Woke him up. Needless to say I have never heard the end of that story! It fully reinforced my reputation of the crazy cat lady with all my sub contractors. Now they all start off saying "Mittens called me the other night and said ......"
LOL.... Thats so funny!

·
Premium Member
8,629 Posts
Your kitty is smart!

At least it wasn't '911'!!
Imagine having to explain that!! :D

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lol she'sgood at playing with it. Some, of the weird things,i, tyPe is from her

·
Premium Member
8,629 Posts
Lol she'sgood at playing with it. Some, of the weird things,i, tyPe is from her
Jordie, my cats bump me all the time when I'm on the phone...and the computer and when I'm trying to read a book or newspaper!! Its a good thing that they're all so cute!!! :D

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That is, so trUe

1 - 8 of 8 Posts