Cat Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
an administrative memo:

when i do take over, everyone will be spared with the exception of the morbidly obese and the canadians. i hate canadians and the morbidly obese.

i know many of you are feeling a little nervous right now but trust me, it's going to be ok once i take over. you will love me.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
how could anyone be intimidated by a fellow who's name is in fact one letter away from being canadian money? i think i might have to call you loonie now on principle alone.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
loonie

what would impel the new messiah to make venomous statements about obese and geographically challenged folk? were you frightened as a small child by a canadian bacon wielding bully? were you run down in the grocery store by a molson swilling fat man in a scooter? does your new neighbor hail from saskatchewan and punctuate his every thought with 'eh'?

roxy

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
roxy said:
loonie

what would impel the new messiah to make venomous statements about obese and geographically challenged folk? were you frightened as a small child by a canadian bacon wielding bully? were you run down in the grocery store by a molson swilling fat man in a scooter? does your new neighbor hail from saskatchewan and punctuate his every thought with 'eh'?

roxy
I'm sorry.. but that is sooo funny! :lol:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ignore anything that roxy has to say. i know this woman- she's a kook. i love her to death, but she's still a kook.

for the record, i look great today. everything about me is just spot on. my hair, my clothing- i look dashing. i feel incredible too. a woman in wal mart told me that i looked as if i were forged from the world's finest steel. i thanked her for the compliment and went on my way.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts