1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
That is so COOL!! Wow!:thumbup::thumbup::D

·
Registered
8,978 Posts
Wow. If I had a home of my own, I would love to have that done (I don't know if I'd feel comfortable ripping into my walls myself). It would be great!

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm really quite impressed with the level of craftsmanship he has put in. I think there's an opportunity for him to pursue a part-time business doing this type of work for other cat-lovers.

·
Banned
1,620 Posts
This is so awesome! And it's so funny that my husband and I have always said that our oldest cat Penny has Asbergers lol - and now we accuse her of having 'given it' to our newest cat Sunny. :grin:

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Thank you for sharing, it's really awesome work. Too bad my type of Asperger's is not the engineer type.

And yes, cats are autistic, I always say that too, we share numerous traits that neurotypicals see as strange, such as an aversion to looking in the eye, sensitivity to strong scents, sounds, etc., being non-pack animals, preferring to work alone rather than in a team, no permanent hierarchies, don't love blindly, and so much more. But the one thing we do NOT have in common is cats are masters of manipulation and we're the worst at it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts