Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
How do I get an avatar? New here, and it says free members can have avatars, but when I go to 'edit avatar' it says I do not have one and then do not use avartar option is selected, but I didn't select it and can't deselect it. Thanks for your help. :catmilk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi! I just joined as well and was wondering the same thing. Have you been approved as a member by a mod yet? I suspect that we can select avatars once we're approved, but I couldn't find anything on the forum to confirm or deny that.

I guess the members of this forum will have to wait a little longer to see Milo's beautiful little old-style siamese face. XD

·
Registered
36 Posts

I was wondering this also. New to the forums and I'd like to "try it out" before becoming a paid member. I have fulfilled the 3-post requirement as well as the rules/intro, yet still no avatar options. Can anyone confirm if free members are allowed an avatar?

·
Super Moderator
26,806 Posts
Hit F5 to refresh your settings.

·
Registered
4 Posts

It seems we do indeed have to wait until our initial forum posts introducing ourselves is approved and posted before getting an avatar. Today I was able to click on the spot where avatar goes, and upload a pic from my computer to be my avatar (100x100 pixels). :p

·
Super Moderator
26,806 Posts
They make me laugh every day. :grin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts