Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Showing five of the nine bratz awaiting treats at six months.
Opie, Mickmoo, Petunina, Nellie, Poppet and Aries.

Mickmoo, Petunia, Nellie, Poppet and Aries

·
Super Moderator
26,492 Posts
:( can't see the pictures

·
Super Moderator
26,492 Posts
Judging by the first picture, that would be toes!!!

The second one is a little scary. Like children of the corn, only with kitties!

Great pictures!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh kitty crack is Pounce treats, the ones in the plastic jar? Whenever I want their attention I just shake it and they drop whatever they're doing and come running. Well sometimes anyway. It used to work like magic when they were kittens. Still works on some.

Children of the Corn, LOL. Yes, they do look rather intense, don't they? Almost like they're trying to hypnotize me into giving it all to them.

·
Super Moderator
26,492 Posts
Sometimes, I'll look up or turn around, and the twins will just be staring at me.

I usually say, "Stop it, Corn Kitties, you're freaking me out!"

·
Registered
8,974 Posts
Sometimes, I'll look up or turn around, and the twins will just be staring at me.
YES! I'll be sitting at my desk and get this eerie feeling. I'll spin my chair around and he'll be sitting RIGHT behind me staring at me. It creeps me the heck out.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Is there a gaze more soulful than that of a cat? I think that's what unnerves people about cats. You can't fool them. They can see straight through you and they know they are vastly superior beings. The human ego has a tough time with accepting that, lords of the universe that we believe ourselves to be.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Is there a gaze more soulful than that of a cat? I think that's what unnerves people about cats. You can't fool them. They can see straight through you and they know they are vastly superior beings. The human ego has a tough time with accepting that, lords of the universe that we believe ourselves to be.
I love this. :smile:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts