Cat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I was sitting here browsing the forum, Lando was sleeping quietly on the chair next to my desk. Suddenly he started to twitch and whine in his sleep. I went over to see if he was ok. He woke up, looked at me, gave me a big ol' meow, and crawled into my arms, purring. He stayed with his little head resting on my shoulder and his paws wrapped around my arm for 15 minutes.

Now, he likes to be carried, and will even ride around on my shoulders, but this is unusually affectionate, even for him. It's just so sweet, having him so loving, and so disarming. I guess he had a nightmare and he needed his Mommy.

Awwww. He's still sitting on the back of my chair, by the way, still nuzzling and purring and occasionally pushing his head under my hand.

This is one of the moments that makes you remember why you love kitties. Just had to share.

·
Registered
50 Posts
lol! thats cute! My friend has an unaffectionate male cat & he has also become more affectionate recently...for no apparent reason! maybe its just a springtime thing? :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts