Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The kittens are here!

I'm amazed at how well adjusted they are. Except for screaming the whole way home in the carrier they've been perfect. Very wild and open, not afraid of a thing. I really expecting some puffing up and hissing at first with Brody but the second the came out of the carrier they were running around trying to climb on her!!

And she's absolutely smitten. Her tail hasn't stopped wagging and she's doing laps around the house trying to keep tabs on all of them at the same time.

I'll have better pictures tomorrow. By the time I got my *NEW* camera up and running the lighting was crappy. But so far, a taste:

Of course, getting into trouble:

Sleeping:

And while two were asleep, one woke up and ran up to snuggle with Brody... *and please take note of her fabulous new collar thanks to Julie!!*

"aw come on mom... he can chew on my foot, why can't I chew on him a little??"

*Pretty Brody*

I'm so glad they're here!!

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
AWWWWW. I so want one of them. They are soooo different and sooo cute!! And, how sweet that Brody loves them already! AWWWWWWWWWWW.

Nice pics by the way, you did a great job with the new camera. Brody looks great in that collar too. :wink: I'm sure she's glad to have her old ones fixed too.

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh, I forgot to mention...

I keep forgetting the main difference between puppies and kittens. While most of it was poor training, Brody was peeing/pooping all over any chance she got. Although the area the kittens are in is very open and large, no accidents all day - they all go to the crate, crawl over the bed and go into the litter box!

Even when they get sleepy they'll go over the to little bed and curl up rather than pass out wherever they can fall :)

The only thing is they don't eat very well. I got one to eat a piece of kibble but for the most part I don't think they are quite ready for dry food... and they get distracted very easily and haven't done more than a few nibbles of the canned that's in there. Of course, Brody isn't opposed to finishing it for them when I'm not looking :evil:

They'll probably eat a good bit tonight. I can't imagine the appetite they're working up!

·
Super Moderator
18,393 Posts
Awww....adorable. Love the one where the kitten is chewing on Brody's toesies :lol:

·
Registered
26 Posts
At least the dog gets along with the kitties. When I first brought home our first cat I was worried about the dog (dachsund) but they are buddies to. Those are some cute little buggars you got there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts