Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first baby blanket is finished. I almost forgot to take a picture and had to unwrap it! I'm over half-finished with another; I have to have #2 and #3 finished by January 30th for a joint shower and then another for May. 8O I'm making each unique.

Closeup

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
That is so pretty! Every time there was a pregnancy in my family (not exactly a rare occurance) my grandma got out the crochet kit and made a baby blanket. All the stories she used to tell.. lol. Her first grand-baby and how she wouldn't let go of that blanket for years. They were so pretty, a lot like yours! I can't wait til I have babies and grandbabies and get to make all sorts of stuff like that *dreams* But I'm only 18, lol

·
Premium Member
28,619 Posts
Tina, what a beautifully done blanket! And the colors are great. :D This is a great gift. You have put your hours, yourself, and your love in these gifts. They will be treasured for years. I used to crochet gifts for Christmas, and I started in August, and worked on them every day. Those gifts were really appreciated! :)

·
Registered
230 Posts
That blanket is soo beautiful! I love the colored yarn you chose too.
I'm a knitter myself, right now I'm working on a pink and white baby blanket (knitted) it takes soo long though. Do you know a website with any good crocheting instructions for just a simple pattern? I'd love to give it a try- I heard its much faster then knitting :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts