Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
11,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the pictures I took of Baby on my digital camera that I got for Christmas! :D

Close up:

On the window:

Another close up:

I made this one b/w on my camera. She is trying to sleep w/ me in her face! :lol::

·
Banned
11,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mismodliz said:
DesnBaby - do kitties like yours shed a lot? I always assumed so because of the fluffiness, but I could be wrong. You wouldn't think it to look at her, but my Stephen sheds like crazy!
Yes, she sheds alot :lol: . My dad cleans two vaccums full of fur. In the summer/spring/fall its better because she goes outside, but right now there is alot of fur! :lol:

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
DesnBaby said:
Do you have any pics so we can compare? :wink:
Unfortunately, Bam-Bam passed away long before I had a digi-cam. :cry: I will have to go through some old photos to see if I can find one of her, and maybe I can get it on here somehow.

·
Banned
1,649 Posts
Wow, Baby looks stunning in those pics, like a mini-lynx or something! She quite resembles a Norwegian Forest Cat, but whatever she is, she's beautiful!

Ems

·
Banned
11,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
emma_pen said:
Wow, Baby looks stunning in those pics, like a mini-lynx or something! She quite resembles a Norwegian Forest Cat, but whatever she is, she's beautiful!

Ems
She's a domestic longhair. We thought she was a Maine Coon & so did 2 other people I have met, but the vet said that she's a DLH. Thanks for all your great comments everyone! :D

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
I didn't know she was a classic tabby! I thought she was a mackeral for some reason. But she very clearly is classic. And your vet was right about DLH -- she doesn't have ear tips or square features. She's a cute little fluff ball!

·
Banned
11,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Classic tabby, oooh 8O , that's great to know what I have! :lol: Thanks for the compliments all! :wink:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts