Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any pics of your cats when they were itty-bitty? Let's post them in this thread. Here's Homer 5 weeks AFTER I found him. And he's still that tiny! Haha, look he's even smaller than the TV remote.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Homer said:
Have any pics of your cats when they were itty-bitty? Let's post them in this thread. Here's Homer 5 weeks AFTER I found him. And he's still that tiny! Haha, look he's even smaller than the TV remote.
LOL, look at little Homer!! and to think someone would not want him.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HAHAHaha!! That's great... who would have imagined such a little kitty would grow up to be GIANT MAX! And Ben looks like he just started out as a tumble weed...lol a puff-ball.

·
Registered
177 Posts
It was hard to find a picture of Max when he was small, he grew so fast! Your right about Ben, he really did resemble a little white tumbleweed. Can you imagine him flying around the house, almost blind and banging into everything. I would be watching TV and hear a "thump" and there would be baby Ben shaking his head trying to shake the cobwebs from running full tilt into the leg of the kitchen table. He actually had a little dirty spot on his head from constantly running into things. I was thankful when he started to grow and get his sight back. [sarcasm] I think he scrambled his brain a bit too.

·
Registered
177 Posts
LOL, snuggles climbs to the top of the scratch post and "perches" there. She is the cutest little thing...and that last picture of Twinkles is hilarious. If looks could kill, the last time I saw that look was when I took a picture of my wife first thing in the morning....before her coffee. Not a good time for video let me tell you.

·
Registered
58 Posts
OMG

all those baby pictures crack me up. I scolled down and saw my two little babies and just remembered all those funny times and the crazy things they would do as kittens. AHHHHHH I love reflecting.

·
Registered
761 Posts
When me and my family fostered cats, we'd end up with tons of kittens during spring. People would come in and dump these poor babies and say they we're going to put them all to sleep. Thankfully, each and every kitten stayed with us or another foster family until they were found home :)

·
Registered
177 Posts
lexxie109 said:
When me and my family fostered cats, we'd end up with tons of kittens during spring. People would come in and dump these poor babies and say they we're going to put them all to sleep. Thankfully, each and every kitten stayed with us or another foster family until they were found home :)
I count 8 little lives in that box. (puts you 8 steps closer to heaven)

I am really enjoying all these great cat stories and pics. It's been -40 here for weeks and after a short reprieve, we are going right back into the deep freeze. I was able to re-build my outdoor cat shelters and I am toying with some ideas on getting some heat to them. There is a textile factory across the street from me and I found a few good spots that are always warm and dry so I setup some heavy cardboard boxes and a few cinder blocks. It should get them through the next week or two. A few of the factory workers have seen me feeing them and have taken up the call. I see empty cat-food cans all over the place!....it's contagious.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Are there a lot of strays where you live? That’s nice of you to built shelters for them :) I know it can get pretty cold here as well but I don't see to any strays which is good
There are 11 little kitties in the box. Not all for the same litter of course. All orphans though.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts