Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found one of my kitten's baby teeth tonight!! I was sooo excited!! I had knocked the tooth out last night when I was scraping something off it. I figured she had swallowed it when I couldn't find it. But she still has an ulcerated tongue so I couldn't poke around too much. I was soo sad because I figured what a great memento of her kittenhood. But I found it tonight on my comforter!!! I am soo excited!!

·
Registered
821 Posts
I have all 4 of my Siamese cats "pointy" baby teeth (whatever they are called....canine's???). My other cat I think is tooth hungry and swallowed all of his because I never found one! But then again, he is just hungry in general.....so yeah...makes sense.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I posted two nights ago that Skeeter just started losing his baby teeth. We found his first one on our comforter and put that one in a little plastic baggie. Then, this morning, I was making the bed and found another one under the sheets. :) He must have lost it last night because it wasn't there yesterday. I'm surprised about how many of my friends who are cat owners didn't know that kittens lose their baby teeth. I was telling my Mom about it last night and she got all excited! "Did you keep the first one?" "It's just like having a kid!" "Are you going to put it under his pillow?" She's so cute. :p (I did think about putting it under his pillow, though.) Geez...I'm such a mom!

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
That's funny...I thought Scotty was older than he was, but I found a tooth on his kitty tree last night! It's in a plastic baggie right now, and I'm not sure if I'm going to keep it or what (I most likely will).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts