Cat Forum banner

baby Tux needs a cute name

2K views 23 replies 13 participants last post by  Mitts & Tess 
#1 ·
hi,

I just adopted a little orphan baby tuxedo cat.

My boyfriend wants to name him James Bond, but I'm not sure about his taste for naming kitties :roll:

Since I don't know how to post pictures in this forum he's a link to my blog with the picture of the kitty.

http://anaquinones.blogspot.com/

Any name suggestions?

#15 ·
:oops:

Sorry, you must have misunderstood me.

I appreciate all the help and like all the names suggested, but this boyfriend of mind was really stuborn about his "cool" name. I was about to convince him about changing the name to Bandit...But guess what?

When we adopted the baby from its foster home they told us it was a male and we didn't think twice about it. We took a little baby to the vet for its first shot and the vet confirmed it is a female....

So, back to stage one...

#16 ·
The gender mix-up has happened to several of our members here, too.

Gee, a man being stubborn. Who would have thought? :roll:

Now I understand! :lol:

Maybe one of the Bond girls have a cool name! :wink:

#17 ·
haha

once again I appologize, now that I reread my post I realize how it sounded to you guys. What I meant by the "he's our kitten" was not that I did not want to share it's naming with you all. I realy meant that the decision was not completly up to me and that I had to share it with my boyfriend.... I was actaually complaining about it. haha

once again, I apoligize for my bad wording. :oops:

#18 ·
aquino46 said:

Sorry, you must have misunderstood me.

I appreciate all the help and like all the names suggested, but this boyfriend of mind was really stuborn about his "cool" name. I was about to convince him about changing the name to Bandit...But guess what?

When we adopted the baby from its foster home they told us it was a male and we didn't think twice about it. We took a little baby to the vet for its first shot and the vet confirmed it is a female....

So, back to stage one...
I was just confused because you ask for suggestions. :lol:

So...it's a girl...aw so what. Name her whatever you like best.

#19 ·
I'm trying to think of famous women who have worn tuxedos and can only think about Diane Keaton who I believe wore a tux to an academy awards ceremony a while ago... now that I didn't about it, didn't Tatum O'neal wear one when she won the oscar as well?

So...

Diane
Di
Keaton
Tatum

????

Anyone else know about females who wear tuxes?

#20 ·
Dianne Keaton starred in Annie Hall, so maybe Annie? :D

Here are some Bond women's names:

Honey Ryder
Tatiana Romanova
Jill Masterson
***** Galore
Domino Derval
Fiona Volpe
Patricia Fearing
Aki
Kissy Suzuki
Teresa Di Vicenzo

Out of those, I like Fiona the best.

#24 ·
harry said:
How about Burgess? my wife came up with that one in reference to the Penguin on Batman and Robin, the penguin was played by Burgess Meredith
Harry you are dating yourself. I remember that TV show. It was late 60s or early 70s?

Tuxys always have the best temperments. Aquino how lucky you are to have her! I vote Yves. It will give her class. My friend has a tuxy named Winafred~ shortened to Winny. She is precious

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.